Monday, May 08, 2006

Progress on my project

First of all, show a clear image of me wearing the aran wrap...

Next, we have the dropping stitch wrap from Lettuce Knit...


oOps!! mistake again... This time I could not just dropping stitches to fix the mistake. So I decided to...


mistake fixed...

... After dropping the stitches...the photo was taken at night, so the colour is a bit fake after editing with photoshop...

The overall look without sleeves...

He he... Try it on without the sleeves...

Latest progress: working on the sleeves...
The wrap will be returned on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Hi Knitnerd, I am out searching for latest
info on bad credit - credit cards and found your site.
Although Progress on my project wasn´t exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got
my attention and interest. If you would like a link partnership, then
plz let me now...
Great post thanks for the read.

elisabetha said...

nice job on the wrap! That's some good fixing up on dropped stitches.

Mimi said...

Nice to see you! :) I am amazed in how you have fixed your mistake! Did you cut that part and reknit it?